Saturday 27 January 2007

How Much Do You Know About Canada, EH ?


Hello to all my Aussie friends, I have a little quiz here to test your knowledge of your sister commonwealth country Canada. You must likely know that we play alot of ice hockey here and we also play our version of football on skates. Our national symbol is the beaver(hot) and most of us live in igloos, we have a lot of snow up here you know.

I know a little about your country like you are really into water sports and kangaroo riding. I know about the sterling record of the ANZACS in both world wars. I also know you are all descended from convicts. Speaking of convicts I know both our countries are unfortunately burdened with the political class of self interested individuals, who just keep in tangling us in red tape. Well any ways take the test and see if you really know whats, what in the great white north. I have a question of my own, according to Canadian slang, do you know what a double, double is? I will inform you latter. The old privytte scored 14 out of 20 on the quiz. Not too bad, but I should do better considering it is my own home sweet home. Well see if you can beat me, and you may receive a Canadian gift in the mail , if it does not melt, going all the way to Australia. Just Give Her, Boyos:
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jul2004/Canada_Quiz.htm

6 comments:

Craig said...

I assure you I had no idea of any of the answers but guessed anyway for a score of *5*

0-5: Shame on you! Hand in your Canadian passport; do not collect $100 million from the Canada Sponsorship Program

Pryvett Rawgers said...

Not even one sure answer Craig, so much for the Aussie educational system. No worries mate, you probly did better than the average canuck. Also I bet if I took a similar teat about Australia I would do about the same or worse, thanks for taking the test. Good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

same deal a stab in the dark potted me a 7 and a few were damn close as well
but my question is why would anyone choke a herring ? but all is forgiven all because of one little thing mayple syrup and bacon yeh Boi !!!!! dont tell me the seppo's came up with that little treat .,.,., please dont tell me that

GrandmasterMellyMel said...

Good lord, I got 13
"Wow! Come to work for us!"

Apparently I'm sure to be appointed to the next Gun Registration Boondoggle! Er, ok.

13-19: Pretty darn good. Word of advice: resist acting like a know-it-all. yeah right

Pryvett Rawgers said...

Hey Mellymel

Since you did so good on our test, you are welcome to become a canadian citizen, you could go far.Canada's great, we actually have a change of seasons, unlike OZ. If you want the pryvett will marry you, You know just to get your citizenship, nothing else, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

GrandmasterMellyMel said...

Oh bless, ain't that sweet. But be honest, it's the boobs, right?