Thursday 30 August 2007

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution



This has to be one of the worst covers ever of one of this great rock song. First as an AC/DC fan I am completely sickened by this so-called performance. I must apologise to you my Aussie friends for such a desecration of Australian art and culture. Also as a Canadian I must apologise to the world for giving you Celine Dion, talk about noise pollution. One bright note, she does not live here in Canada anymore. She is living in Los Vegas, doing a show almost every night on the strip, like Elvis use to do. Good God I am so glad that she is there and not here. I wish someone would do a dirty deed done dirt cheap and get rid of her. Also I must say to you Australia, thank you for AC/DC, now that's Fucking Rock. Enjoy, O sorry I mean get the barf bags out.

4 comments:

GrandmasterMellyMel said...

what the hell?!?! I had to turn it off, sorry - she's awful. and she has no boobs
I'm kinda happy that I can't think of any of her other songs. no wait, damnit. I just did. shit it!

Anonymous said...

bwahahahahahahahhahahaha

Pryvett Rawgers said...

I know she must be stopped, before civilization comes down all around us

Anonymous said...

Wow, it´s great! Who´s that Lady with the guitar?