Thursday 16 November 2006

Politics - State Election Question # 1

If you knew you were going to lose an election would you bother to keep running TV ads?

The Victorian Liberal (Tory/Republican) opposition leader Ted has been dealt fatal blow after fatal blow.

#1 I profited of my former bosses policies when he was in charge.
Apparently the previous liberal governement iin Vic sold off schools in a fund raising, privatisation scheme. This guy win the contract to be the real estate agent to sell some/many. NowI am really really rich.

#2 My mother publicly says she would rather I lose.
Mum has signs on her front lawn promoting the labour (Labour/Democrat) party canidate. The TV stations ask hom waht his reponse is and he says in a democracy everyone can vote for whoever they want.

#3 His name is Ted
Ha ha - like Teddy bear. But he hasn't even got a cool nickname like Big Ted, or Teddy or Tedster. Nuffin.


Anyway, I didn't know politics could be so boring. Bring on the Federal election I say.

No comments: