Monday 24 April 2006

Writers Block age

















It was the Best of times it was the Blurst of times !!!!!!!!!!!
Monkey Bidness oh how i miss it ....
Ye old toilet door poster ..... Gone banana's , up your nose with
a rubber hose ,,,,,,,, is it just me or did i just make that crap up
in my head one day cause i remember a time where every
Dunny / john / crap house door had at least one of these Sacred
posters that could amuse you for hours i just cant seem to find
any of the originals >>>>
SOOOOOO i am calling on the Residents of Wrongtown to help me out
Please ease my Pain .... help me find my precious posters from my
childhood past of all things cool and let me know yours
Adios Amigos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad
ya gotta watch out for us munkies
Check this link fir why

http://groups.google.com.au/group/UK-Humour/attach/b090cf0d4ed4f46f/wayne's+world.gif?part=4&view=1



bruvva john!

Pryvett Rawgers said...

Hey MAN

How did you get a picture of my mate Matt St Armand, the canadian hack writer at work. I believe that picture is copyright man!

The Pryvette

Anonymous said...

Hey, you fucker, Pryvett! My lawyer Phil Hallux is going to be up your ass with a flamethrower tomorrow at 9 a.m. sharp.