Saturday 17 June 2006

Sound off like you got a pair

Browsing IMDB and came across the actor Vincent D'Onofrio, most famous from the popular TV franchise Law and Order. And dammit, would you believe that that b-grader overacting clown was Private Pyle from Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket? Remember those classic drill sergeant lines?

"Pyle! You move like old people fuck!"

or

"Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo. "

or

"Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress."

Listen to Drill Sgt hartman at Movie Sound Central

No comments: