Monday 30 October 2006

The Manager, Wrongtown


This woman has started a blogsite where he posts photos and comments on people he thinks are Jerks.

It's only new so you aren't there... yet.

Here is part of his first post and a link to his site.

This dude is what the blog is all about. He was alone at Welcome to the Johnson's, laughing, dancing, having the best time ever. His head was like a caged animal-back, forth, back, forth. I had to talk to him. He told me that PBR was $2. I said I was getting vodka tea. He said vodka cheese sounds delicious. Wouldn't cheese foam on vodka be good he said? Did I know that some people just get martinis because they like olives? He thought pimentos grew inside olives. My friend took his photo and he asked me if he'd be on myspace.com. Just laughing at jerks, dude.

Laughing at Jerks!

6 comments:

GrandmasterMellyMel said...

Ah, Welcome to the Johnsons (as opposed to MEET THE JOHNSONS). That's a funky pub (oops, sorry, dive bar). And any place where you can get $2 PBR is ok with me (though I'm sure when Mel and I were there it was only $1 for a can).

The barman's name was Bum. He was cool. He let us where his glasses.

Laughing At Jerks said...

I'm a woman! I'm a He! What am I?? I'll never tell. Thanks for diggin' my jerks. there are plenty more of them to go around, and I'm sure plenty more to come since I live in New Jerk City. Thanks again!

whitewatersky said...

is that Richard Ziff in that picture ?

China's really fuct with his comPLECtion

whitewatersky said...

and check my funniness in my comment here:

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=35941272&postID=116231020671157968

Anonymous said...

that's very unfunny

Anonymous said...

poo bum poo bum poo bum what the F are you people talking about Yes we have all been to Eat the Johnsons and yes PBR is cheap and so are cheap hookers but it is Cheap in the supermarket as well and well that crazy mofo in the pic is just my dad trying to make friends because he is an Accountant