Tuesday 6 February 2007

Canada Redesigns Currency
















Due to the fact that many terrorist organizations have had their finances frozen, they have started counterfeiting operations to fund their operations. The canadian mint in a proactive move has redesigned their currency to prevent radical muslim groups from even handling it. They hope also to increase tourism to canada, with the beautiful new bills. I for one give them kudos for their efforts, now that is taxpayers money well spent! The beaver remains a great canadian icon. My heart beats proudly.

3 comments:

whitewatersky said...

gotta wank.

thanx canaduh

Craig said...

speaking of wanking; here is the wanking olympics champion of 2020.

enduringvision.com

Pryvett Rawgers said...

Sometimes our money is so worthless I use it like a tissue when I wank off to old Margaret Thacher speeches. The iron Lady really puts the iron in my bayonet.