Wednesday 8 March 2006

Bubba Ho-Tep - Movie of the month!


"I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checking to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name that bump after my ex-wife Priscilla and bust it by jackin' off."
- Opening line of the movie


Well maybe not this month but some month from last year.

I love a good B-grade horror flick and Bubba Ho-Tep has all the things you want and more. Go rent it this weekend.

Don't believe me?
View the trailer, visit the website, read the fans comments

Summary: Based on the Bram Stoker Award nominee short story by cult author Joe R. Lansdale, Bubba Ho-tep tells the true story of what really did become of Elvis Presley. We find Elvis (Bruce Campbell) as an elderly resident in an East Texas rest home, who switched identities with an Elvis impersonator years before his death, then missed his chance to switch back. Elvis teams up with Jack (Ossie Davis), a fellow nursing home resident who thinks that he is actually President John F. Kennedy, and the two valiant old codgers sally forth to battle an evil Egyptian entity who has chosen their long-term care facility as his happy hunting grounds.

Or if you are sick of watching TV - read the script here.

No comments: