Sunday 18 March 2007

Are you lonesome tonight?



FAT ELVIS LIVES!!


(no, not this dude - he's just weird)













But what I was searching for when I stumbled across this dude was that sick muthafucken Elvis impersonator from LA (I think), circa late 90s (ditto) who used to get naked then piss and defecate on his all-chick band members, and I think even at one show let loose a bunch of chickens, which resulted in an all-out frenzied orgy of chicken gizzards, feathers and audience members.

What I also found was a website called 'Fat Elvis'.

"I channel Elvis. He speaks through me from wherever he is. Most people don't know it, but every song by Elvis, when played backwards, reveals secret business advice. While this also true for Metallica, they give bad business advice. Their most recent client is Microsoft."

You gotta check this guy out - he's a goddamn hoot. He even has his own theorem:

Success at Work equals Brains plus Character divided by Assholes. Yes sir, makes sense to me.


It may well be the case that just dreamt about the fat/bad/evil Elvis fella. Does anyone recall something along the lines of this??

Don't ask me why I want to know...

No comments: