Tuesday 20 March 2007

I am better than your kids





































































































































If you work in an office with lots of people, chances
are that you work with an extremely sad person who hangs pictures up
that their kids have drawn. The pictures are always
of some stupid flower or a tree with wheels. These
pictures suck; I could draw pictures much better. As
a matter of fact, I can spell, do math and run faster than your
kids. So being that my skills are obviously superior
to those of stupid children, I've taken the liberty of judging artwork
done by other kids, and placed on the Internet. I'll
be assigning a grade A through F for each piece.




Megan, age 4






First of all, I don't
even know what this is. If it's supposed to be a
dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen.
Why is it wearing lipstick?






Grade: F




Kyle,
age 8





You spelt America wrong, asshole.
Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and
blue. There's no yellow anywhere.
Clearly you are a traitor and should be
electrocuted.






Grade: F






Lisa, age 6







Holy shit, I almost had a
seizure when I saw this one. Three words:
too many colours. Also, eggs
aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit. Why is the
rabbit thing screaming? Is that a spider, the sun or a piece of red
shit?






Grade: F




Cameron, age 4




Jesus
Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck is
that!






Grade: F




Bryce, age 10




This one wouldn't be too
bad if it didn’t look so shit!!!!!!



Grade: F




Jon, age 8



Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile.
I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be
shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be
saved by this hairy piece of shit


Grade: F




Rachel, age 7




That's interesting,
everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow
is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would
be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice
try, Hitler.






Grade: F




Jason, age 6




This one would receive an
‘A’ if the assignment were to throw as much random shit onto a paper
as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow
that look more coherent than this.






Grade: F





Seth, age 4






Vrrrroooooooooooommmmmm!
Shit.






Grade: F




Kelly, age 9




This was a Christmas gift
from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack
up your shit and find a foster home. If my kids
tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and
find all their stuff outside in a box. What a lousy
gift, seriously. You give them video games and
toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked
tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set
someone back. Five, maybe ten seconds to find a
napkin and some markers then draw this crap on it?






Grade: F














No comments: