Monday 25 September 2006

QUOTE OF THE DAY


I am inviting everybody who
gives a damm to submit their
QUOTE OF THE DAY
This could be quite interesting
can be from others or their own thought's

Here Goes

I have two ambitions in life: one is to drink
every pub dry, the other is to sleep with
every woman on earth. Oliver Reed


Reed died in Malta, where Gladiator was being filmed,
on May 2, 1999, the result of a heart attack brought on
by one last night of hard drinking, which included three
bottles of downed rum and arm wrestling victories over
five sailors.

6 comments:

GrandmasterMellyMel said...

My favourite is from Mr Bukowski himself:
Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink

bradster b rad etc said...

ok well post it not comment that one is worthy a gold salute of tequila pee oooh i just made a cool quote bradster

Anonymous said...

Boy, with writing like that you'd made a great yagoogolliser...

Craig said...

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

- Albert Einstein, I think, giving voice to what I know many of you wake up wondering each day.

GrandmasterMellyMel said...

"You can get fucked for starters".
TISM attributed this line to Elvis Costello, who was being interviewed at the time - apparently this is the way Costello greeted the journo.

bradster b rad etc said...

in fact i am arn't I where as you arn't but dont worry one day you might ,.,.,. something to look forward to cause Pretty soon, they'll be reading *our* eugoogaly! and we need some really good eugoogaliser's

at first I felt like, "This guy's really hurting me." And it hurt.
Oh, Snap! Who are you tryin' to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco? For serious. The results are in amigo.
I guess you can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't. Taste my pain, bitch! Seriously, do you like service yourself ten times a day? I friggin' worship you, man.