Friday 7 October 2005

ldodgeball anyone?


White Goodman: Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Las Vegas, La Fleur.
Peter La Fleur: Alliteration aside, I'll take my chances in the tournament.
White Goodman: Yeah, you will take your chances.
Peter La Fleur: I know. I just said that.
White Goodman: I know you just said that.
Peter La Fleur: I'm not sure where you're going with this.
White Goodman: I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Peter La Fleur: That's what I said.
White Goodman: That's what I'm saying to you.
Peter La Fleur: All right.
White Goodman: Touché.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Yeah you are sooo gay.
Anchorman was pretty funny but probably not up to Zoolander standards... ALTHOUGH there is an exceelent streetfight between rival network gangs. Sooo funny. Possibly the highlight for me. Apart from the moustaches of course.