Tuesday 31 January 2006

Overheard in New York.

There is this website - Overheard in New York - where people write in with funny shit they have heard on the streets, in bars, on the train etc.  An example is below.  Of course it's not likely that anyone will post any comments to this post here, BUT I would LOVE to hear other funny comments people have heard NY or otherwheres.  What do you reckon? Want to post a comment?


Drunk guy: Don't you fuck with me!
Sober woman: What?
Drunk guy: You sleep with a different guy every night!
Sober woman: I do not. What are you talking about?
Drunk guy: You love...me. You want to marry...me.
Sober woman: This is ridiculous. I've had enough. I don't have to take this anymore. Goodbye!

She leaves. He turns to the next table.

Drunk guy: Yeah, did you see that girl who just left? I just dumped her. Can I buy you two a drink?

--Rosie O'Grady's, 7th Avenue


1 comment:

Alex Sp said...

Foreigner with a sense of humor and bad stereotypes about nyc:

"Can you tell me the direction to the MoMa or should I just go fuck myself right now?"